On the Web
- Hitchcock Classics: Vanity Fair puts contemporary stars in classic frames.
- Say What You Will (Requiem for a TV News Career): Chez Pazienza recounts the story of being dooced by CNN, and lacerates the television news industry in the process.
- Are Oscars Worth All This Fuss?: Interesting thoughts on what the Academy Awards were, are, and ought to be.
- RIP: Owning Music (1880–2008): Well-reasoned observations on the evolution of music distribution.
In the Stereo
- The Adolescents: The Adolescents
- The Besnard Lakes: The Besnard Lakes Are the Dark Horse
- Bon Iver: For Emma, Forever Ago
- The Twilight Singers: Blackberry Belle
- The Streets: The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living
- The Magnetic Fields: The Charm of the Highway Strip
- Siouxsie & the Banshees: Once Upon a Time: The Singles
- Girlschool: Demolition / Hit and Run