On the Web
- Refill 7: Fucking sick laser-engraved skate decks.
- Happy Cog Philadelphia Is Hiring: We’re looking for a standards-savvy front-end web developer that is nothing short of amazing.
- Letterhead Fonts Embraces DRM: The suggested alternative to embedding fonts in PDFs? Convert to outlines. Welcome back to the 20th century! I’m all for protecting your products from theft, but this ain’t the way to do it.
- The Super Stunt: The full story behind the biggest prank in history, which took place at Super Bowl XLI.
- Up Your Button: One man. One hand-made button. Two dollars. Every day. Go!
- Extensis Helvetica Haiku Contest: Write a typographic haiku and win one of those beautiful Helvetica art prints.
- Michael McAghon: Your new favorite photoblog, broadcasting from beautiful Philadelphia, PA.
- AIGA Redesign: An outstanding facelift for the Professional Association for Design. Read all about it.
In the Stereo
- El-P: I’ll Sleep When You’re Dead
- Low: Drums and Guns
- Arcade Fire: Neon Bible
- Casiotone for the Painfully Alone: Answering Machine Music