On the Web
- My Week as a Waiter: A New York food critic tries out the other side of the table.
- “Walker: Texas Ranger” Clips on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien”: Almost makes me wish I still watched TV.
- Kung Fu Fuck You: The martial art of flipping the bird.
- Burninating Three Candles: Happy Birthday, Trogdor!
- Speak Up: Recommended Reading: A large collection of quality books on graphic design.
- Buddy Rich, the Person: Expletive-rich (no pun intended) audio of the legendary drummer screaming at his band.
In the Stereo
- Bruce Springsteen: Born to Run
- Public Enemy: Apocalypse 91… The Enemy Strikes Black
- Pixies: Trompe le Monde
- Pearls & Brass: The Indian Tower
- Tortoise and Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy: The Brave and the Bold
- Kayo Dot: Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue
- His Name Is Alive: Cloud Pop
On the Silver Screen
- D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself edited by Ellen Lupton