On the Web
- Talking with Jason Santa Maria: An Event Apart, #04: AIGA interrogates Stan.
- Find 74 Bands: And say goodbye to the rest of your day.
- Pixelworthy Is Looking for an Account Executive: Your chance to work with a great team in Philadelphia.
- AT&T Says Bye-Bye to Saul Bass: Another classic logo bites the dust. And how.
- Design Online: Every issue of Design Magazine, from 1965 through 1974, transcribed and scanned for your reading and viewing pleasure.
- Top Thirty Chuck Norris Facts: Don’t fuck with Chuck!
- Mojo the Sock Monkey: The Story of Eh: A new full-color adventure from Kevin Cornell.
- Comcastic: Some very impressive Flash work, with fully manipulatable marionettes and games that test your mouse dexterity.
- Emigre: The End: One of the most influential graphic design publications of its time has called it a day.
- Kutztown University Communication Design Department: My alma mater finally has a web site that adequately reflects the quality of its design curriculum. Huge props to fellow alumni Skybased for making it happen.
- Blue Ball Machine: A ridiculously complex Mouse Trap-esque animated GIF.
- To Blunt the Razor’s Edge: The Morning News offers some tips to National Beard Month celebrants.
- The Halcyon Days of Web Standards: What will happen when web standards reach critical mass?
In the Stereo
- The Darkness: One Way Ticket to Hell …And Back
- Gravenhurst: Flashlight Seasons
- The Sugarcubes: The Great Crossover Potential