On the Web
- Bill Watterson’s Rarest: Some rare gems from the career of the Calvin & Hobbes creator.
- My Hatch Show Print: Behind the scenes at the legendary Nashville letterpress shop.
- A Brief, Incomplete Story of Touch and Go Records at Twenty-Five Years Old: A short documentary on the admirable Touch and Go legacy.
- UCLA Extension: Master Graphic Designer Series: An impressive collection of very influential designers presents dozens of varied solutions to the same problem.
- 2007 SXSW Panel Proposal Picker: Next year’s conference will be a democracy! Hey, do me a favor and put in a vote for After the Brief: A Field Guide to Design Inspiration. I promise we’ll make it worth your while!
- Helvetica: A feature-length documentary film about one of the most ubiquitous typefaces in the world.
- Lego Advertising: A phenomenal poster campaign celebrating the imagination.
- On My Desk: A blog that profiles the workspaces of creative professionals.
- Dangerous Beauty: The Art of the Shiv: A fascinating collection of homemade prison weaponry.